Well I started painting the camper. First I put tarps down. Then I taped off everything that didn’t need to be painted. Now I put one coat of primer on all of the exposed wood on the outside. After 90 minutes or so I painted most of the inside. I realized that if painted both access points I might have to spend the night so I stopped before that happened. I’ll work on what’s left tomorrow. I will possibly do another coat before I’m ready to start adding the canvas skin.
I’ve also gotten a breaker box, and breakers, that will eventually receive AC from a campground power pedestal. Also some 12V LED car running lights (6 total for $8) that I hope will turn into the overhead lights for the cabin.