So far today, I’ve framed in the galley. I dragged out the stainless steel sink I salvaged from the dilapidated popup tent camper whose trailer became the foundation of this travel trailer. The sink will go over the tire well in the foreground. The top will be melamine board. This frame is attached to the rest with screws only, no glue, in case I ever have to take it out. The frame itself is glued and nailed together. That Porter Cable air compressor with nail guns and stapler has been a wonderful tool. I’ve learned to hold onto scraps in case I find a use but I think I think I outdid myself today. I had a 1/2 inch of board left over from a cut and tossed in the trash can. Later I found myself with a half inch gap that didn’t need to be structurally strong so I fished this out and put glue on both sides and slid it in place.